Never heard of kookeys?

Ok. look here if you've never heard of kookeys. Kookeys has a wide variety of plush with codes. The code can unlock a virtual world. in kooKEYS the keys stands for unlocking the virtual website. The creaters of the virtual world is a website designing company which makes playing on kookeys ultimately enjoyable! They are bigger than regular and so much fun to use, no wondor they're flying off the shelves!


Saturday, March 15, 2008

New Kookey Login!

This is sooo cool! When you log into Kookeys the screen will be divided into two parts. One part of it will be like a newspaper on the newest Kookey news (which is about them making a new easter them) and another half where you can choose your kookey. Like if You have 2 or more the first one will come up full body and it will have a bubble saying 'I'm ready, pick me!' If you click any on the list it will be the same thing, full body kookey saying 'I'm ready, pick me!'. It's really cool! If you don't have a kookey today, pick one up!

~Admin R.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok so I have a kookey plush thats a brown dog with a black snout, underbelly, and legs, and I thought I’d try and find it’s source, but all I found was a few cancelled ebay listings and this blog, and technically also the official site but its been taken down
do you know where I might be able to find more info? ik its kind of pointless to go onto a blog that hasnt been updated in 12 years but I rlly want to find out some more about it.
I got him second hand at a school secondhand toy sale years ago and never knew where he actually came from and then today I decided to look it up, he doesn’t seem to have a code on him but he has the kooKey logo on his back (I’m guessing the codes were on tags)
anyway, if anyone could help that would be really cool :D if no one sees this then hey, at least I got to leave a mark on some random blog ig, LOL ok thanks, bye!